Veggie Ramen Noodles.
You can have Veggie Ramen Noodles using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Ramen Noodles
- It’s 1 package of Nongshim Shin Ramyun Noodles (Korean) or instant noodles of your choice.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 package of enoki mushrooms.
- You need 2 heads of baby bok choy, washed, separated.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro/coriander, washed, roughly chopped.
Veggie Ramen Noodles instructions
- Pour water into a small pot. Bring to a boil..
- Toss in bok choy and cook for a minute and a half..
- Remove bok choy and place on a plate..
- Using chopsticks or a fork, swirl boiling water vigorously, then crack in the egg (I don't like runny poached eggs so I usually cook it for about 2 minutes before adding the ramen)..
- Add ramen and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add enoki mushrooms, packaged flavoring and dried vegetable to the ramen. Cook for another minute or so..
- Using tongs, remove noodles and place in a large bowl. Then add bok choy, egg, mushrooms and chopped cilantro..
- Pour broth over noodles and enjoy immediately!.