You can have Chicken Tandoori using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tandoori
- Prepare 6 of Chicken legs.
- It’s To taste of Chat masala.
- Prepare To taste of pepper powder.
- It’s As needed of oil -To drizzle.
- You need of Marination 1:.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Prepare of Marination 2:.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasthoori methi.
- You need As needed of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red food colour.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of yogurt.
Chicken Tandoori instructions
- Clean and slit 2 or 3 places on chicken legs. Apply salt,chilli powder and lime juice all over the chicken and keep this in fridge for 30 minutes..
- In a bowl add all the ingredients under the topic "Marination 2" mix it thoroughly. Take the chicken legs apply all over the places and keep in the fridge for another 2 hours..
- Preheat the over to 425 degree Fahrenheit. Sprinkle some chat masala and pepper powder over the chicken. Apply little oil using the brush over the chicken. Cook the chicken for 20 to 35 minutes. Chicken should be tender. Remove from oven..
- Garnish with some onions and lime wedges. Serve hot….