Veg Ramen noodles with eggs. I like to eat ramen noodles, The recipe is one of my favorite food that I often eat. I hope you will like it. Ramen noodles, or the equivalent, are found all over the world by many names.
Eggs are a great way to add flavor and protein to your package of ramen. Prepare the noodles with seasoning and as much liquid as you like. If you prefer drier eggs and noodles, scramble the eggs with the drained noodles. You can cook Veg Ramen noodles with eggs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Ramen noodles with eggs
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 gms of noodles of choice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of cabbage.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of jhalepeno peppers.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli power.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s leaves of mint.
- You need 1 spoon of lemon juice.
Experiment to find your favorite way of preparing this filling dish. A quick and easy Three-Veg Miso & Sesame Ramen With Egg recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. This simple, miso-infused ramen is packed with umami flavour, noodles and oodles of goodness!
Veg Ramen noodles with eggs step by step
- Pour olive oil in a sauce pan add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste; cook until ginger garlic paste is golden brown.
- Add chooped carrots jhalepeno peppers green bell peppers and cabbage julians; stri fry.
- Add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar, soysauce, lemon juice and patis (fish sauce) stir the mixture for 2 minitues.
- Add 3 cups of water let it boil then add noodles of your choice let it cook..
- Add salt if required and pepper with 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder..
- Add mint leaves and serve with slices of boiled eggs..
I was using some variant Veg. Ramen Noodles (The one with the noodle brick and the TasteMaker) and wished to add some "real" protein in the form of egg. However, once I added the egg, the whole noodle mixture got congealed and semi-solid and no matter how long I let it be, it didn't change form. This quick and easy vegetarian ramen recipe is fun to make and oh so flavorful! Packed with umami, this noodle bowl makes a satisfying, slurpable meal.