Two minute noodles with a ramen twist. I had this recipe for Two Minute Thai Peanut Noodles posted here on the blog years ago but took it off when we re-designed the site because I thought Just about any flavor of Ramen noodles will work. I usually use the regular chicken flavor, but I've tried this with beef, spicy chicken, shrimp and spicy beef. Ramen noodles (also known as Chinese noodles or alkaline noodles since they are traditionally made with kansui) can be easily made at home with baked baking.
This ramen is souped up with real Asian ingredients like sriracha, sesame, and soy. Ramen Noodles With an Italian Twist. A wide variety of two minute noodles options are available to you. You can cook Two minute noodles with a ramen twist using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two minute noodles with a ramen twist
- It’s 4 packets of two minute noodles(instant noodles).
- You need 4 of boiled eggs, halved.
- You need 50 g of spinach or baby pak choy.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chili, finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili flakes for extra heat.
- It’s 1 knob of ginger, crushed.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 10 of dried porcini mushrooms or any other dried mushrooms.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- You need 1 sheet of nori(seaweed sheet).
- You need 500 ml of water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of water to hydrate mushrooms.
Ramen noodles have long been a cheap and filling dish in the western world. However, now ramen is a separate cuisine. Place a lid over the microwave safe container loosely and heat the water and the noodles for up to two minutes. Stir the noodles with a fork to break them up and test the long loops.
Two minute noodles with a ramen twist instructions
- Boil the noodles in one large bowl for about 5-10 minutes. Set aside once done..
- Hydrate the mushrooms in one cup of boiling water. Set aside to soften and hydrate..
- In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and lime juice, stir to combine..
- In two separate serving bowls, assemble the ginger, garlic and fresh chili at the bottom of each bowl. Add the mixture in step 3 then add the noodles. Add the spinach or pak choy along with the chili flakes, boiled halved eggs then top with nori sheets..
- Serve hot and enjoy the healing benefits! :).
The noodles were good – what you'd expect in a pack of instant noodles. The broth was excellent and as I expected, it was full of heat and citrus and definitely a Tom Yum flavor. If you like ramen noodles, then consider making your own. With a bit of energy, you will be rewarded with noodles that will ensure you never go back to buying instant ramen again, as there is a big difference in taste and consistency. This noodle landed a top rating with our panel, thanks to its soup to.