Delicious Hamburg Steak with Shiitake Powder.
You can have Delicious Hamburg Steak with Shiitake Powder using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Hamburg Steak with Shiitake Powder
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- It’s 15 g of dried daikon radish and carrot mixture strips (cut to 1cm thickness).
- It’s 15 g of grated Fu.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salted Konbu (kelp).
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 200 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Delicious Hamburg Steak with Shiitake Powder instructions
- Rehydrate the dried daikon radish and carrot mixture strips with water, wash well, squeeze out the water firmly and cut into 0.5cm to 1cm thick pieces..
- Put the Shiitake powder, daikon radish and carrot mixture, minced chicken, fu, salted konbu, sakura shrimp, sesame seeds, egg, and soy sauce into a bowl and mix well until sticky..
- Rubbing some oil on the hands, shape the mixture into small oval shapes (press lightly in the center)..
- Pour some oil into a frying pan and cook the hamburgers over medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Turn the hamburgers over, cover with the lid, and cook over low heat for another 5 minutes..
- Serve with grated daikon radish and soy sauce on the side, to taste..