Indian Chicken Curry and tofu.
You can have Indian Chicken Curry and tofu using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian Chicken Curry and tofu
- It’s 2 of white onions chopped to small piceces.
- Prepare 4 of tomatos chopped to small pieces.
- It’s 2 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- You need 3 of grated garlic clove.
- It’s 900 g of chicken meat.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 pack of fried tofu (optional).
Indian Chicken Curry and tofu instructions
- Fry onion with olive oil.
- Add tomatos and continue to fry till both soft.
- Add 1 tble spoon of grated ginger, 3 cloves of grated garlic cloves, keep stiring.
- Add curry powder 2 table spoon, keep stir.
- Add chicken breast 900g, add 1 tea spoon salt. 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, stir, till chicken is nearly cooked to solid golden colour.
- Add 3/4 cup water and close the lid and steam for 10 mins.
- Stir and add 1 can of coconut milk or cow milk. add 1/2 garma masala add another 1/2 teaspoon of salt. add tofu a the end, and then done..