Spaghetti Carbonara. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara. And even it it wasn't, who cares? By Lindsay Funston and Lauren Miyashiro.
Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or. X The legendary Antonio Carluccio finally makes his debut on Food Tube! We are honoured to have this incredible. You can cook Spaghetti Carbonara using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- You need 1/3 kg of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of onion (not very large).
- Prepare 200 grams of bacon.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- It’s 1 bunch of olives.
- Prepare 1 bunch of canned mushrooms.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated cheese (parmesano or grana padano).
Because America may have contributed to its creation, carbonara is Exhibit A in the back-and-forth between Italy and the United States when it. Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.
Spaghetti Carbonara step by step
- Chop the bacon and put it in a frying pan without oil.
- When the bacon it's a little toasted, chop the onion and add it to the pan with the spoon of olive oil.
- When onion is soft, add the olives, the mushrooms and the cream. Mix it and let it cook 5 minutes with medium heat.
- Boil water with a teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and some basil.
- When ready, add the spaghetti and boil them 10 minutes.
- When cooked, drain the spaghetti and mix them with the sauce..
- Add some basil and oregano.
- When served in the dish, sprinkle grated cheese just before eating.
Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper. Adding the hot pasta to the mixture melts the. A spaghetti carbonara recipe is a failsafe classic. This Italian carbonara uses the traditional guanciale and Gennaro's classic spaghetti carbonara. Creamy, smoky & indulgent. "Just a handful of.