Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables.
You can have Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables
- It’s 1 lb of Salmon divided.
- You need 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of For vegetables.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 4 of carrots cut into small sticks.
- You need 1 of red and green pepper julienned.
- You need 2 of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of Shredded cabbage.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Water for steaming.
Asian Honey Soy Salmon w Steamed Vegetables instructions
- Whisk together soy Sauce, garlic, ginger, and honey in a bowl..
- Remove and set aside 1/4 cup.
- Place Salmon filets in a shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover and chill 5min.
- Heat Sesame oil in large skillet over mid hi heat.
- Remove fillets from marinade discard remaining marinade.
- Cook skin up for 5 min turn and coat with reserved marinade.
- Cook for 5to 7 min more until fish flakes with fork.
- Top with green onions.
- For vegetables heat butter stir fry vegetables.
- With garlic until fragrant and then onion until translucent then carrots what your building is color contrast as well as flavor.
- Then bell peppers, broccoli florets, shredded cabbage season with salt and pepper then lower heat add some water.
- Bring to boil then steam put cover don’t over cook vegetables.
- To plate place Steamed Vegetables on the bottom of platter then fish on top..