Pan roasted Chicken Malai Kabab.
You can cook Pan roasted Chicken Malai Kabab using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Chicken Malai Kabab
- You need 300 gms of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of medium onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- It’s 4 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 slices of bread moist and crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ajwain (carom/caraway).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of orange red food colour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted gramflour/besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped coriander.
- It’s 4 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh cream or malai.
- It’s 8 of skewers or bamboo sticks.
Pan roasted Chicken Malai Kabab instructions
- Boil chicken mince with 1/4th cup water and little salt.Dry out the water in mince.Allow it to cool.Heat 2 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan.Sprinkle ajwain and when it splutters,add the chopped onion and fry till transparent.Add wet,sqeezed,crushed bread to the mince.Add other ingredients like ginger garlic paste,chopped green chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,dried fenugreek leaves,salt to taste,chaat masala,garam masala,chopped coriander,food colour,malai or fresh cream,gramflour and mix..
- Add this pulp to the frying onion and toss till completely dry.Soak skewers in water.Make equal sized balls.Oil your palm and wrap each ball around the skewers in cylindrical shape.Smear oil on a grilling pan or nonstick pan and roast both sides golden brown. Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges..