Donuts with sugar Glaze. Super Soft Doughnuts with Powdered Sugar Glaze is a doughnut recipe that you'll love! These homemade doughnuts are soft, yet crispy I have made doughnuts before but these glazed donuts were the best I have ever made. A deliciously soft, yet crispy doughnut with a sweet sugar glaze.
This homemade keto donut recipe made with almond flour is so And we make it even more awesome with a sugar-free chocolate glaze. Here's how we cut the carbs. Place the sugar in a medium bowl and slowly stir in the milk and vanilla, a little at a time, to make a smooth, pourable glaze. You can have Donuts with sugar Glaze using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Donuts with sugar Glaze
- You need 280 gm of flour.
- It’s 7 gm of sugar.
- You need 40 gm of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of Milk.
- It’s 40 gm of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- You need of For Glaze :-.
- Prepare 200 gm of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 gm of butter.
- It’s 20 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Sugar doughnut Glazed donut sweet dessert in white dish with hand women holding folk ladling donut Sugar glazed donut. Donut with a sugar glaze Sugar glazed donut. Making the glaze is easy as it's just a few ingredients. Sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, and milk.
Donuts with sugar Glaze step by step
- Measure all ingredients. Mix dry ingredients..
- Mix yeast, warm milk,melted butter and yeast togther..
- Mix. Togther with flour..
- Use oil to knead dough..
- Rest dough until rise double..
- Flatten the dough, and cut baking paper. Use cookie cutter to cut the rings..
- Fry doughnut at 160 degree celcius oil..
- Make a sugar mix, with all ingredients togther. Dip one by one using chopstick or fork. Garnish with with MMs or any edible decor..
I don't know about you, but whenever I see corn syrup added to a recipe I tend to want to leave it out. But for these donuts, it really does add something of value. I can say that because I. These Apple Cinnamon Baked Donuts are packed with apples (healthy, right?!) and cinnamon — the perfect fall treat! Smothered in a brown sugar glaze that makes these a decadent dessert or special breakfast 🙂.