Sticky Barbacue Meatballs. This recipe for Sticky BBQ Slow Cooker Meatballs is one of my favorites for whenever I need a quick and easy appetizer. I use barbecue sauce to make a delicious glaze on my homemade meatballs. Easy homemade meatballs cooked in a delicious BBQ Sauce in the crockpot.
Beat the two minced meats together with the salt, dried herbs and spices. A wide variety of barbecued meatballs options are available to you, such as condition. Nothing beats sticky chicken with barbecue sauce. You can cook Sticky Barbacue Meatballs using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Barbacue Meatballs
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 1/4 kg of hamburger/mince meat.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lawry's seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1 cup of blitzed or finely crushed crackers.
- You need of Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s 1 bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 small of onion, minced.
- It’s 1/2 to 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
Nothing beats sticky chicken with barbecue sauce. Start in the oven to make sure it's cooked properly, then grill over hot coals for that lovely BBQ. These tasty crock pot barbecue meatballs get extra from a packet of onion soup mix and the homemade bbq sauce. Serve them as a main dish or appetizer.
Sticky Barbacue Meatballs instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 f/180 c/ gas mark 4..
- In a large bowl mix all the meatball ingredients together until its a meatloaf-like mixture..
- Cover and let the meat sit for about 30 to marinade and mix the flavours together..
- Roll the meat into balls about the size of a golf ball. Use a ice cream scooper if you find it easier..
- Spray a baking tray, and place the meatballs on it as you roll..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Mix all the barbecue ingredients together in a pot. Simmer on low for about 45 minutes until the mixture has become sticky and thickened. Stir every so often. Add a small splash of water before adding the meatballs..
- Add the meatballs into sauce and continue simmering for another 5 minutes. You want the meat inside to be nice and soft and slightly crispy on the outside..
- When done let the meatballs sit in the sauce covered with a lid for about 20 minutes..
- Serve over plain rice or mashed potatoes..
Tart cranberry-orange and zesty barbecue sauces coat tasty homemade meatballs that are conveniently kept warm in a slow cooker. Get stuck into these sticky BBQ chicken wings and drumsticks, perfect for devouring with your hands. They can be oven cooked or chucked on the barbecue. Servings Per Recipe Chipotle-Barbecue Meatballs. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mix and allow to soak for a minute until softened.