Hamaguri Clam Pasta.
You can have Hamaguri Clam Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamaguri Clam Pasta
- Prepare 8 large of Fresh hamaguri clams.
- You need 1 small of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of clove, minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of (as needed), finely chopped Green onion.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of White wine or sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of to boil the pasta Salt.
- It’s 160 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 dash of Soy sauce.
Hamaguri Clam Pasta instructions
- Wash and prepare the hamaguri clams. Mince the garlic and onion. Chop the chili peppers..
- Boil the pasta..
- Put the olive oil, garlic, and chili peppers into the frying pan. When they become fragrant, add the clams. Pour in the white wine and cover with a lid..
- When the clams have opened, add the tuna and the shimeji mushrooms. Add the boiled pasta from Step 2, the butter, and the soy sauce. Entwine all the flavors with the pasta and it's finished..