Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing. Make Sesame Dressing by mixing all ingredients. Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate. Cook the pork slices in boiling salted water.
Drizzle this sesame dressing over thinly sliced beef, pork, fresh tuna, or salmon garnished with chopped cucumber. Enjoy it on steamed vegetables tossed with cold noodles. A noodle salad with the most amazing creamy sesame peanut dressing with a hint of lime and heat. You can cook Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing
- Prepare 120-150 g of Your Favourite Salad Mix.
- You need of Note: I used a bag of ready-to-use salad mix (baby spinach and rocket) and some red onion.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Thinly Sliced Pork.
- It’s of Salt & Water.
- It’s of <Sesame Dressing Ingredients>.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
Asian Noodle Salad tossed with a wickedly delicious dressing that's creamy, peanutty, with a hint of sesame, tang of lime and mild hit of chilli. Cold sesame noodle salad is a delicious and easy Asian side dish recipe, perfect for potlucks, summer picnics, or a light meal on its own. The dressing for this cold sesame noodle salad is quick and uses a few kitchen staples. Sesame dressing is a classic Japanese dressing used in many salad recipes.
Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing instructions
- Make Sesame Dressing by mixing all ingredients..
- Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate..
- Cook the pork slices in boiling salted water. When the colour is changed and cooked, transfer them into cold water, then drain well..
- Arrange the pork on top of the salad, pour the Sesame Dressing and serve cold..
This recipe for Japanese Cold Tofu with Sesame Dressing is quintessential for Spring/Summer. The best part is that this dish requires zero cooking. Tofu is the perfect blank slate for a punch of flavor! The smooth texture and nutty flavor are so yummy with the rich flavor of the sesame dressing. This sesame noodle salad is a perfect cold noodle salad for a hot day.