You can cook Chicken Spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 1 packages of Spaghetti Noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Family Size Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Family size Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- It’s 1/2 box of Velveeta Block cheese.
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken breasts.
Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400°……..In large pot, boil chicken in water and your choice of seasoning.
- When chicken is done…boil and cook spaghetti noodles.
- Cut your half of block of cheese in little nickel size squares.
- Open and drain your cans of corn and peas…also open your soup cans.
- Cut or shred your chicken.
- In a large casserole dish add your drained noodles and others ingredients and mix well.
- Season with some salt and pepper ( I used lemon pepper and seasoning salt) bake for 15 mins.