My Aussie Rissoles.
You can have My Aussie Rissoles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Aussie Rissoles
- You need 500 of grams good quality beef mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of each of chopped fresh basil and parsley.
- You need 1 of clove garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 of grated onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worchestershire sauce,or any of choice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to season.
- You need 1 of touch of water to help bind (only if needed).
My Aussie Rissoles instructions
- Mix everything together in a bowl, add a touch of water if needed.
- divide into about 18 small balls and roll into patties.
- Barbecue or grill until cooked throughout..
- Serve with tomato sauce or ketchup.