Blue Marlin over Mushroom and Pepper Pasta.
You can cook Blue Marlin over Mushroom and Pepper Pasta using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blue Marlin over Mushroom and Pepper Pasta
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 12 oz of spaghetti or linguine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Herb de Provence or Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2 of colored bell peppers.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of optional – some parsley.
- You need of Fish.
- Prepare 1 lb of Blue Marlin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of lemon pepper, pepper and saly.
Blue Marlin over Mushroom and Pepper Pasta step by step
- Pasta: Cook pasta until a la dente. Warm oil in pan. Add the butter and melt. Add the seasonings and peppers. Once the peppers are half done, add the mushrooms. Mix with drained pasta when done..
- Fish: Warm a grill pan with olive oil applied with a paper towel. Melt butter and vinegar together. Place fish on grill pan at medium medium high heat. Brush with half of the melted mixture and season to taste. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until done. Turn fish over and use the other half of the mixture and season. Cook 2-3 minutes or until done..
- Place cooked fish on a bed of pasta..