Chicken spaghetti my way. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. It's one of the all-time greatest "make before" comfort foods from The Pioneer There is a lot of "stuff" in this casserole, but the way I ensure widespread acceptance and bliss by those I serve it to is to keep everything diced very small. Switch up you spaghetti by adding some chicken.
Serve with a big green salad on the side for a complete meal. Crockpot Ribs: The easiest way to make ribs ever! Alfredo Sauce: Whether you're drizzling this over chicken, pasta, or broccoli it's always good! You can have Chicken spaghetti my way using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti my way
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes n green chilis.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of fat free cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 small of block of reduced fat Velveeta.
- You need 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 small of can of sliced mushrooms.
We love that this recipe is simple and quick. I also love that we always have these ingredients on hand all the time, which totally helps this busy mama. I'm thinking it would be easy to turn this into an easy skillet recipe instead of baking it, but either way you do it. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish.
Chicken spaghetti my way step by step
- Poach chicken, set aside to cool.
- Boil spaghetti noodles for 7-8 minutes.
- After draining spaghetti add Velveeta soup tomatoes chilies and mushrooms.
- While the cheese melts shred the chicken up into bite size pieces then stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour everything into a baking dish and bake at 375 until top is golden n bubbly.
To make chicken spaghetti, saute the onion with seasoned salt, garlic powder, cream of chicken soup, milk, and cubed cheese in a saucepan to create the sauce. This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Spaghetti uses just seven ingredients for a fabulous, savory dinner. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party.