Steamed vegetables. Steamed vegetables are a nutritious and quick choice for any dinner table. There are several methods to choose from, and you don't need any fancy kitchen equipment to get. Steamed vegetables — this is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get vegetables onto our plates.
Add some butter, lemon, or your favorite spices to twist them up. Learn how to steam vegetables with our top tips and techniques. Try our different cooking methods, then test them out with our favourite fresh veg recipes. You can cook Steamed vegetables using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed vegetables
- Prepare 1 of small size cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of big size carrot.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 1 of small size cucumber.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cameroon pepper.
- It’s of Flaked smoked fish(optional).
Steaming vegetables is one of the most healthy ways to cook. Learn how to perfectly steam vegetables on the stovetop and in the microwave. Here's how to steam vegetables to get them on the table fast! Use this method to avoid soggy & bland veggies: they're crisp tender and delicious every time.
Steamed vegetables step by step
- Slice the cabbage and wash in salted water.
- Chop the onion and carrot and wash in salted water. Slice the washed cucumber.
- Put all the vegetable in a steamer pot,sprinkle in the Cameron pepper, little salt and steam for 10minutes..
- Ready to serve. Flake fish can be added to the vegetables after steaming.
Steaming vegetables is fast, easy and deliciously healthy whether you use an old-school MORE+ LESS-. How to Steam Delicious, Healthy Vegetables. I love the taste and appearance of bright, crisp. Learning how to steam vegetables is veryeasy. It keeps the color & texture well, but to do this correctly, you need to know about vegetable steaming times.