Japanese Beef Curry.
You can have Japanese Beef Curry using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Beef Curry
- Prepare 500 g of beef cube.
- Prepare 1 of potato (dice).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (dice).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion (thin stripes).
- You need 1 of apple (grated).
- You need 1 of Japanese Curry Sauce mix (92 g).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Water.
Japanese Beef Curry instructions
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker..
- Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add beef and cook until it turn brown..
- Add all the vegetables..
- Add water until it covers all the ingredients..
- Close the lid and cook with pressure cooker for min. 20 minutes (depend on your pressure cooker).
- Open the pressure cooker lid and set to the low heat..
- Break the curry mix into chunks and add in. Stir well..
- Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar and grated apple. Mix well..
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. Ready to serve with rice or noodle..