Spicy Pork Belly.
You can cook Spicy Pork Belly using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Belly
- It’s 2 of pork belly (per person).
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of franks buffalo hot sauce.
- It’s 1 large of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of lawrey's seasoned salt.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Spicy Pork Belly step by step
- Add all the above ingredients (not the olive oil) to a bowl. Mix well. Leave to marinade for at least 30 minutes covered in the fridge so the pork absorbs the flavour..
- Heat a grill pan with the olive oil..
- Add the pork and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side..
- Add more hot sauce over the pork slices as desired. Serve immediately once done..