Moes Honey Chicken Curry. Reviews for: Photos of Curried Honey Mustard Chicken. I've never feared dry, flavorless chicken breasts because I've always had honey curry chicken in my life. Sweet Honey Curry Chicken, spiced baked chicken pieces, perfect for those wanting to try out curry without the heat.
Easy to make recipe with simple ingredients. The curry powder, honey, and grey poupon are a match made in heaven!! The soy sauce adds just the right amount of saltiness to balance out the sweetness of the honey and smokiness. You can cook Moes Honey Chicken Curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moes Honey Chicken Curry
- You need 2 medium of Onions Chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic Crushed.
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Medium Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 2 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock cube.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 handful of green beans, frozen.
- Prepare 1 handful of frozen sweetcorn ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour mixed in a little cold water ( optional ).
Place in casserole dish skin side up. Easy Honey & Lime Roast Chicken. Curry paste brings together the warm and complex flavors of this recipe. It's packed with a blend of herbs like ginger, cumin, turmeric, and chili.
Moes Honey Chicken Curry instructions
- In a skillet or Wok, add the Olive Oil, and fry until see through colour, then add crushed garlic..
- Add chopped 1 inch all around Chicken pieces, anf fry until chicken is near to cooked, 5 mins.
- Add curry powder, turmeric, and stir in and add the water stirring as you go, turn down heat and let it simmer for 5 mins..
- Add the chicken stock, stir in salt and pepper. Add the apple sauce, and honey stir and mix well. Then add the green beans, and stir. If you have sweetcorn add that too, it helps towards the sweet flavour..
- Transfer the lot to a large saucepan add the tomato paste and let it simmer for 10 mins stirring often..
- Add the cream, stir in until all mixed, also you can add a little cornstarch if you like it thicker. Simmer for a further 5 mins. And serve with a Basmati Rice or Long grain rice , Also Naan Bread to Dip..
Curry Honey Chicken recipe: Try this Curry Honey Chicken recipe, or contribute your own. The pineapple juice in the Honey Curry Chicken recipe can be replaced with apple, white grape, or another juice — it's up to you. This Honey Curried Chicken is one of those recipes. While going through a recipe box that I have from forever ago that holds lots of handwritten recipes, I found this chicken recipe. I served this Honey Curried Chicken over noodles, but I think it would be so good over mashed potatoes.