Spaghetti in Tomato Herbs Marsala Sauce.
You can have Spaghetti in Tomato Herbs Marsala Sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti in Tomato Herbs Marsala Sauce
- You need of Linguine Spaghetti Thin or.
- You need of tomatoes tomato paste Canned fire – roasted /.
- You need of Garlic chopped.
- You need of button mushroom White – chopped.
- Prepare of Kalamata olive.
- It’s of Green bell pepper – chopped.
- It’s of oregano Fresh or dry.
- You need of Basil leaves chopped.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt pepper and.
- It’s of wine Marsala cooking.
Spaghetti in Tomato Herbs Marsala Sauce instructions
- Boil the pasta with olive oil and sea salt till al dente. I prefer thin linguine in its fortified version. Half of a pack serves two generously..
- Pour olive oil in a saucepan. Stir the chopped garlic in till it browns a little..
- Add the oregano, basil and chili flakes..
- Throw in the chopped mushrooms, bell peppers and olives. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pour the fire-roasted tomatoes or the stir in the paste. Cover with a lid and let the sauce soak in the flavors..
- Pour about 1/4th of the wine into the sauce. Stir it in for a bit..
- When the sauce is a beautiful red with oil on the surface, turn off the stove..
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix it. Top it off with parmesan cheese..