Thai chicken green curry. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Such a delicious and classic dish that is super easy to make at home! Thai green curry is one of the best known dishes of Thai cuisine.
Trim the lemongrass, remove the tough outer leaves, then finely chop and add to the processor. Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. You can cook Thai chicken green curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai chicken green curry
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 5 large of chicken breasts sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot sliced into strips.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ur favourite green curry paste.
- It’s 14 oz of can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 pints of jasmine rice.
- Prepare 1 pints of cold water.
Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with steaming white jasmine rice. Chicken – use skinless and boneless chicken breasts or chicken thighs. In Thailand, the curry is made with these eggplants, which come in the green color variety and purple. My deliciously rich and aromatic Thai green chicken curry recipe with homemade curry paste.
Thai chicken green curry instructions
- Heat oil in a large wok, when smoking, add chicken and quickly stir fry until no pinkness remains.
- Add carrots and onions and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes, finally add coconut milk and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Serve with some steamed Jasmine rice and enjoy.
- To cook Jasmine place in a rice cooker add water and let it do it's thing.
I'll show you how to make it mild or spicy with a vibrant creamy sauce. We used to buy a green (brown) curry paste that was relatively mild. I think it was the one made by Thai Taste. This easy green curry is made with chicken, coconut milk, fresh herbs, and lime. You'll have a stunning dish to admire, smell, and taste!