Glazed Pork Belly.
You can have Glazed Pork Belly using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glazed Pork Belly
- You need 2 of pork belly slices (per person).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of barbecue glaze.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine brown sugar.
- You need of lawrey's seasoned salt.
Glazed Pork Belly step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl (not the olive oil). Mix well, ensuring pork is well coated. Store in fridge covered for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to cooking..
- Heat a grill pan with olive oil on a medium heat..
- Grill the pork on each side for 5-6 minutes or until done..
- Serve immediately..