Cajun Boiled Peanuts.
You can have Cajun Boiled Peanuts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Boiled Peanuts
- It’s 10 lb of Jumbo Green Peanuts.
- You need 2 each of Crab boil bags.
- You need 2/3 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cayenne powder.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 each of bay leaves.
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
Cajun Boiled Peanuts step by step
- In a 15-20 qt pot bring all ingredients (except the peanuts) to a boil for10 minutes..
- Discard the Crab boil bags "so they don't bust" add peanuts and boil for 4 hrs..
- Let peanuts soak for 30 minutes depending on how hot or salty you want them..