Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen. The Best Pumpkin Tofu Recipes on Yummly Kale Salad With Crispy Tofu, Tofu Tahini Dan Dan Noodles, Pumpkin Tofu Curry. Foodies Vegan has created tofu out of pumpkin seeds.
Top pumpkin tofu recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Silken tofu replaces both the eggs and dairy in this traditional pie with an untraditional twist. Tofu Pumpkin Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen
- You need of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 600 g of pumpkin, cut into large chunks.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white miso paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flavourless oil (rice bran, grapeseed, etc).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of (heaped) brown sugar.
- It’s of Broth.
- It’s 3 of and a half cups vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of quarter cup white miso paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 10 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Kernels from 2 corn cobs or a medium tin of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 100 grams of ramen noodles.
- It’s 1 bunch of broccolini.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bok choy or any other leafy greens.
- You need of Optional topping additions.
- It’s 100 grams of fun tofu, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and sliced.
Instead of sage you could use cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Brown the tofu on all sides, then stir through the casserole. I love this recipe because no one has a clue it has tofu in it.
Pumpkin Tofu & Miso Ramen instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prep ingredients..
- For the pumpkin: Mix miso paste, soy sauce, oil and brown sugar into a big bowl and then add the pumpkin pieces. Coat pumpkin thoroughly. Even spread the pumpkin on some oven trays and bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is caramelised..
- For the broth: Put the vege stock in a saucepan and add the ginger, garlic and spring onion. Bring to a simmer for 20-30 minutes. Add the noodles and cook over a low heat until noodles are cooked through..
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in miso paste and say sauce to the broth. Taste it and dilute with boiling water if it’s too strong. Remove the noodles so they don’t get soggy (put them in a separate bowl) and strain the broth into a large bowl. Straining is optional..
- To serve: Pour the hot broth into serving bowls and add noodles. Then place green veges and corn kernels in, then pumpkin and the optional tofu. Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds or a little bit of sesame oil..
- Optional step for tofu topping: Whilst the broth is heating: Pan fry some tofu cubes, sesame seeds, ginger and soy sauce in a non stick saucepan. Toss the tofu so that all sides are coated and cook for 10 minutes or until browned..
It was in an old American Heart Association cookbook. This Pumpkin Tofu Halwa has a nice aroma of cardamom with the slightly roasting flavour of tofu, and creaminess of pumpkin. When they all came together at one place, it was like a match made in. Steamed Tofu with Pumpkin, Prawns & Ebikko. This is a Thanksgiving favorite for me!