Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15.
You can have Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Large Shrimp [previously de-thawed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- It’s of Shrimp Sauté Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of Quality Sweetened Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Quality Olive Oil Or Garlic Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [heaping].
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Shrimp Additions [added at finish or close to].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Garlic [rough chop the size of a tic tac mint].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chop + reserves].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green Onions [fine chop + reserves].
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 of Angle Hair Pasta [boils quickest-you won't need much with this rich dish].
- You need of Easy Garlic Bread.
- You need 2 large of French Rolls [they're much quicker to oven crisp than dense breads].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Garlic Butter [much easier than smearing fresh].
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder – Dried Parsley – Sea Salt.
Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 instructions
- EASY GARLIC BREAD ° Preheat oven to 425°. ° Slice French Bread. ° Pour melted garlic butter on a baking sheet and lightly sprinkle garlic powder and dried parsley atop that. Try this method since it's far too time consuming to hand butter such a light bread. Also, don't drench your bread in garlic butter. ° Smear your bread slices in it. Make certain they're fully coated. ° Place bread in oven, sliced side down, for 5 to 6 minutes until crisp.
- SAUTÉED SHRIMP ° Add everything to a pan in the Shrimp Sauté Sauce section and heat. ° Add de-thawed, de-veined, de-shelled shrimp to your sauce. ° Cook for 2 minutes. ° Add garlic and green onions. ° Simmer 1 minute more. ° Add fresh parsley 30 seconds before plating. ° Plate shrimp to the side. ° Know you can eat this dish – as is – without the pasta – for a low carb option and as a side dish..
- Add additional garlic butter, powder or garlic oil to your empty pan and reheat. You'll finish cooking your pasta in this garlic butter mixture. You won't need much butter or oil. Just enough to coat and season your pasta. See photo below..
- ANGLE HAIR PASTA ° Begin your boil for your angle hair pasta. Add a dash of oil and 1 teaspoon [or more] salt to your water. ° Add pasta after full boil and boil 1.5 – 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions. Usually about 4 minutes but double check. ° Drain pasta but do not rinse it. Add pasta to your heated, garlic butter coated skillet immediately. ° Cook for 2 minutes – test pasta by bite – add fresh parsley just before fully cooked – if you'd like – and plate pasta up..
- Plate pasta and place shrimp on top. Garnish dishes with fresh chives and parsley with garlic bread to the side..
- If you'd like to make your own multi-purpose garlic butter, feel free to try this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.