Chorizo, Pepper and Walnut Salad.
You can cook Chorizo, Pepper and Walnut Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo, Pepper and Walnut Salad
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 of finger lengths of cooking chorizo.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Drizzle of olive oil.
- It’s Handful of Salad leaves.
- Prepare of Fistful of walnut peices.
Chorizo, Pepper and Walnut Salad instructions
- Chop the pepper and tomato into chunks, crush the garlic, cut the onion in half and then finely slice and chop the chorizo into small chunks..
- Drizzle the oil into the pan and add the chorizo and and garlic and stir. When the garlic starts to go brown add the onion and keep stirring- you don’t want to burn the garlic.
- Add the peppers and stir fry until they start to brown.
- Add the chunks of tomato and stir fry until they start to soften.
- Turn off the heat and Drizzle the balsamic vinegar..
- Pour over a bowl of green leaves and scatter the walnut pieces over the top..