Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saute Vegetables.
You can have Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saute Vegetables using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saute Vegetables
- You need 2 of Chicken Breast Piece.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 3 tsp of Coriander leaves and ginger and garlic paste.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of . Crushed Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Spice Mix.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar.
- You need as required of Butter.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need few of Beans.
- Prepare few florets of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Deseeded Tomato.
- It’s few of Spinach leaves.
- You need some of Lettuce.
- It’s as required of Grated Cheese for garnish.
- Prepare as required of Chilli Tomato Sauce for side serving.
Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Saute Vegetables step by step
- In a round bowl, add Lemon Juice 2 tsp, Green Paste (mix of Coriander, ginger, garlic paste) 3 tsp, Crushed black pepper 3 tsp, Olive Oil 2 tsp, Spice Mix 1 tsp, Salt and apple Cider Vinegar 2 tsp. Mix well and add Chicken Breast Piece. Coat the chicken and marinate for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, take a pan, add butter and marinated Chicken. Roast on a medium flame. Next, add Chicken marination left over juice few spoons. Roast on both sides approx. 4-5 min each side or until it’s tender inside and cooked..
- Move the chicken breast to pan corner and add carrots, beans and broccoli. Left over chicken marination stock and stir well. Once the marination juice is absorbed. To same pan, add Spinach leaves, deseeded tomato with little butter and Stir for few seconds and remove..
- For plating, place the lettuce on center of plate and add Pan Seared Chicken breast with sautee pan vegetables. Top with grated cheese and serve with Chilli tomato sauce..