Japanese Miso Butter Ramen.
You can have Japanese Miso Butter Ramen using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Miso Butter Ramen
- It’s of ☆Egg noodle (Yui’s egg noodle from instagram).
- You need 125 g of bread flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 20 ml of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate.
- Prepare of ☆Miso butter soup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Miso.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/2-1 tablespoon of butter.
Japanese Miso Butter Ramen instructions
- Make egg noodle. Mix well and knead until smooth..
- Rest the dough for more than 30 minutes. Make chicken stock. Cook chicken bone, onion and any leftover vegetables in pressure pan for 30 minutes..
- These are toppings Wakame seaweed and spring onion and corn. Cut spring onion and sprinkle soy sauce and chili oil..
- Spread dough with rolling pin..
- Fold dough and cut..
- Prepare seasoning of Ramen soup. Start boiling noodles. Pour chicken stock and boiled noodles. Put some salt to taste..
- Put toppings and egg..
- Enjoy 🍜 Miso Butter Ramen🤩.