Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken.
You can have Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken
- You need 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 300 grams of leftover cooked chicken, shredded.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bbq sauce, your favourite.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pickled jalapeños.
Easy Bbq Pulled Chicken instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Add in the onion and garlic. Fry until the onion has softened. About 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the rest of the ingredients but not the chicken, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened and become syrup like..
- Add in the chicken and continue simmering for a further 5-10 minutes..
- Serve as you please..