Cajun spicy boiled peanuts. Yet they were also firm, spicy, and packed with smoky essence. Our Favorite Cajun Boiled Peanuts Recipe. Boiled peanuts are a great snack for casual parties and events.
I miss my spicy boiled peanuts from the roadside stand and these are DYNO-MITE! The longer you let them sit on low in the crock pot the better! In this short episode I show you how to cook this boiled peanut recipe of mine. You can have Cajun spicy boiled peanuts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun spicy boiled peanuts
- You need 1 packages of raw jumbo peanuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 each of habanero pepper, sliced..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of red chili pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/3 packages of hot peppers, chopped..
- It’s 1 each of zattairans shrimp and crab boil, 3 Oz..
I like boiled peanuts the most when they are spicy! So this is a Spicy Cajun. This recipe for Cajun boiled peanuts uses a slow cooker, which is the absolute best way to make spicy boiled peanuts. There are two important things to consider when making boiled peanuts.
Cajun spicy boiled peanuts step by step
- Rinse and drain peanuts several times to get dirt or shell pieces off..
- Soak peanuts in lukewarm water for 30-45 minutes..
- Place peanuts in large stock pot, fill with water..
- Add all spices and water to cover. Peanuts will float to tip, stir..
- Bring to boil, stir frequently. Continue for 45-60 minutes..
- Transfer to crockpot. Simmer on low for 7+ hours..
- When softness of peanut has been achieved, turn off. Let peanuts soak for more flavor. Serve in cup, don't forget your extra cup for peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days. You can freeze leftovers..
First, they take a very long time to cook. After many unsuccessful times cooking on the stovetop all. Rinse the raw peanuts several times in cool water to remove debris. Put the peanuts in a large stockpot leaving If you are boiling green peanuts, add the Cajun spices to the pot, and stir well. If you are boiling dried peanuts you should wait several hours before.