My Sriracha Lamb, Chicken and Salad on a Wrap 😋.
You can have My Sriracha Lamb, Chicken and Salad on a Wrap 😋 using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Sriracha Lamb, Chicken and Salad on a Wrap 😋
- It’s 450 g of Lamb.
- You need 450 g of Chicken.
- You need 1 of medium white onion sliced.
- It’s 3 handfuls of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of a cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare 3 of large Wraps.
- You need 2 of spring onions diced.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 2 tbls of Sriracha hot Chilli Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mixed pepper.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
My Sriracha Lamb, Chicken and Salad on a Wrap 😋 instructions
- Add the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. The olive oil and the sriracha sauce..
- Add the crushed tomatoes.
- Stir in.
- Next the salt and mixed peppers.
- Next add the lamb and stir it until all the lamb is covered. Then marinate for 1 hour more if you can..
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick strips. And add salt and pepper and the Balsamic vinegar and mix all in. And leave until the lamb has marinated.
- Slice the onion ready.
- Slice the cucumber and Sweet pepper while waiting..
- Add a little olive oil in the wok or deep frying pan and add the chicken and fry until the chicken is white all over.
- When it white add the marinated lamb and fry them for about 10 – 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile lay the wrap on a plate or 3 plates add the lettuce amd spinach.
- Then the tomatoes and cucumber add salt and pepper.
- When the onions are fried add them to the salad.
- Then the lamb and chicken..
- Cut up some spring onions and sprinkle on top.
- Add some mayonaise or Sour cream on the side. This was so good!.