Chicken spaghetti. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. It's one of the all-time greatest "make before" comfort foods from The Pioneer Chicken Spaghetti. It's one of the best casseroles!
Chopped chicken is simmered with tomatoes and green chiles, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese and mushrooms. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken Spaghetti. Try Ree Drummond's Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. You can cook Chicken spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti
- It’s 2 of chicken breast or pieces of chicken meat.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 1 of small jar of pimentos.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 3/4 box of spaghetti.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese(any kind).
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk (optional).
Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. This Super Easy Chicken Spaghetti is dinner time favorite. Chicken recipes can fall anywhere on the scale of intricate to easy. Transfer to a baking dish and.
Chicken spaghetti instructions
- Boiled chicken breast or chicken pieces..
- Boiled spaghetti.
- Cut up vegetables, i.e. Onion, bell pepper, celery,etc. also drained the spaghetti and do not rinse..
- In another cooking pot, add the chicken and spaghetti together. Along 2 cups of the chicken broth..
- Also, in the same pot add the vegetables, cans of mushroom and celery. Add the pimentos and sprinkle the shredded cheese inside as well as on top of the meal..
- Place the pot in the oven at 350 degrees, so that it can brown the cheese through it and on top of the chicken spaghetti..
- Leave in oven for only 10 minutes. Take out and serve..
And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever. Add chicken, cheese, cooked spaghetti, mushroom soup, black olives, rotel tomatoes, garlic powder and mix well. Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite.