Minced Beef Soup.
You can cook Minced Beef Soup using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Beef Soup
- It’s 250 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 3 medium of potatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots, sliced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 800 ml of chicken or beef broth or stock.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1 handful of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 small of tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of red wine.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese, (optional).
Minced Beef Soup instructions
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil..
- When heated brown the meat..
- Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Heat the same pan with the rest of the olive oil..
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion has softened..
- Add in the tomato can, wine, paste, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce and Continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the stock and bring to the boil..
- Then add the rest (not the spinach or parsley) of the ingredients, including meat and simmer for 30-35 minutes on low-medium heat or until potatoes are cooked..
- Occasionally stir and if needed top up with boiling water..
- Add the spinach and parsley and continue to simmer for a further 15-20 minutes..
- Check seasoning. Rest for 10 minutes and serve with some grated parmesan, if using..