Vickys Quick Vegetable Ramen / Instant Noodles, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Quick Vegetable Ramen / Instant Noodles, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Quick Vegetable Ramen / Instant Noodles, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- You need 400 grams of instant / ramen noodles, any flavour*.
- You need 100 grams of salad onions / scallions julienned.
- You need 180 grams of broccoli cut into tiny florets.
- Prepare 160 grams of sweetcorn.
- You need 160 grams of carrot, julienned.
- It’s 160 grams of red pepper, julienned.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of water for cooking noodles, see the packets for the amount required.
Vickys Quick Vegetable Ramen / Instant Noodles, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Put the pepper and broccoli together in a frying pan with the oil over a medium heat.
- In a seperate pan put the instant / ramen noodles including the seasoning packets and add the amount of water required by the pack instructions and simmer.
- Take the broccoli out of the frying pan after 2 minutes and add to the noodles. Add the onion and carrot to the frying pan and continue to cook a further 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn to the frying pan for 30 seconds. The noodles should be cooked within 4-6 minutes so try and time the sweetcorn for when the noodles are ready.
- Add the vegetables to the noodles, stir together and serve immediately.
- You could add strips of beef, pork or chicken. Fry the meat off before you add any vegetables to the frying pan.
- If your noodles don't come with seasoning packs included season as you wish with beef/chicken stock instead of plain water. Use any pasta you like. It doesn't have to be instant noodles. Since Jack went gluten-free we use dry gluten-free spaghetti made from rice and corn. It cooks more quickly than wheat pasta and I cook it in chicken or vegetable stock for the flavouring.