You can cook Spicy_Chicken_Cheese Club_Sandwich using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy_Chicken_Cheese Club_Sandwich
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Boneless chicken cut into strips 250 grams.
- You need of *#happy_cow__cheese_regulr.
- Prepare of (processed) #happy_cow_cheese_Mozzarella.
- You need of White bread slices 8.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Onion sliced 1 medium.
- You need of Ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Chaat masala.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Tomato chopped 1 medium.
- It’s of Butter as required.
Spicy_Chicken_Cheese Club_Sandwich step by step
- MAKE OMALET…Step 1 *Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till golden.
- Step 2 *Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté for 2 minutes. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chaat masala and salt and mix well..
- Step 3 Add chicken strips, mix and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato, mix, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes. Transfer in a bowl and set aside..
- Step 4 *Spread some butter on 4 bread slices. Place cooked chicken on them, top with processed cheese and mozzarella cheese and cover with slice and omlate..and remaining 4 bread slices. Spread some more butter on top..
- #Step 5 *Heat a non-stick sandwich griller. Place the sandwiches on it, cover and grill till grill marks appear on both sides and the cheese melts..
- #Step 6 Cut into rectangles and serve hot..