Salmon with garlic and dill butter sauce. Goat Cheese and tomato TapasHoje para Jantar. This simple, roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce is easy, delicious and dairy-free. Serve it with roasted potatoes, veggies and lemon wedges for a This is one of my all time favorite salmon recipes.
So, you've got some yummy buttery salmon ready and waiting for you. After you've basted the salmon with butter, it will start to turn brown. Once it's foamed and begins to settle, it turns a deeper shade of brown and releases a gorgeous scent. You can have Salmon with garlic and dill butter sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with garlic and dill butter sauce
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need 1 of good knob of butter.
- You need Clove of garlic.
- You need of Drill dill.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Salad of your choice.
I then sprinkled fresh dill all over the salmon before layering slices of lemon on top. Combine the butter, olive oil, and garlic together then spread evenly over the top of the fish. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. The key to flavorful poached salmon is flavorful poaching liquid.
Salmon with garlic and dill butter sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 200. Put butter, chopped garlic and dill in a bowl. Mash it all up together with a fork.
- Place each fillet on a piece of baking paper. Add some butter on top and a bit of salt. Fold up like a parcel.
- Bake for 15 mins. Serve in the paper with some salad 😀.
I use a combination of white wine and chicken stock flavored with a little onion, garlic, lemon and dill because I find that The dill sauce works on everything — drizzle it over chicken, vegetables, potatoes or rice or use it as a crudité dip. Pan-Seared Salmon – in lemon brown butter sauce. Salmon and Asparagus – easy one-pan dinner. A quick salmon dinner prepared in one skillet & served with an incredible lemon garlic cream sauce! Remove fillets from skillet; return skillet to heat and add butter; whisk in the prepared sauce and return salmon fillets to the skillet.