Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli.
You can have Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli
- Prepare 1 of garlic and corriander naan,.
- Prepare 30 g of grated cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat),.
- You need 1 of medium egg,.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, seeds removed, sliced finely,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to garnish (optional).
Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli step by step
- Preheat your oven to 200. Take the naan bread and scatter over 2/3rds of the cheese leaving a small gap in the centre..
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the naan bread. Scatter over the remaining cheese and green chillies. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the white of the egg has cooked and set. Remove from the oven and scatter over a few red chilli flakes..
- Cut into chunky strips, break the yolk so it oozes out and enjoy! :).