Chicken spaghetti with cheese. HAM & CHEESE CHICKEN BREASTS – Food & Cooking easy recipes. Garlic Spaghetti – Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe – Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is quick and tasty!
Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove, put over low heat. Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with chile peppers and cheese. This version of chicken spaghetti has diced bell peppers for sweetness and canned tomatoes for pops of brightness, but make it your own and feel free to spice it up with tomatoes with chiles or a pinch of red pepper flakes. You can cook Chicken spaghetti with cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti with cheese
- You need 16 oz of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup 10 1/2 oz.
- It’s 3-4 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10 1/2 oz.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies 10 oz.
- Prepare 1 box of Velveeta cheese 16 oz.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded chedder cheese.
Try different cheeses, or add some dried thyme or oregano if you'd like. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it. Add crushed potato chips on top.
Chicken spaghetti with cheese instructions
- Boil chicken in water (You can add herbs and spices here if you wish). Set aside to cool..
- Cook 16 oz. of spaghetti in the same water you used to cook the chicken. Drain and set aside..
- Cut chicken into diced size cubes..
- Saute onions and celery in olive oil until translucent.
- In a large pot combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sauteed onions and celery, diced tomatoes with green chilies, and cubed cheese and heat on low to medium..
- Once the Velveeta cheese has melted add chicken and spaghetti to the pot and mix well..
- Pour everything into a large cake pan or glass cooking dish.
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese on the top and cook at 350° for 20 minutes.
Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. But with chicken and spaghetti. (Duh!) Really, the main takeaway is that the cheesy sauce makes it out of this world creamy. Transfer to a baking dish and top with remaining cup cheese. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Serve with a big green salad on the side for a complete meal.