Cold Ramen Noodle Salad.
You can have Cold Ramen Noodle Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Ramen Noodle Salad
- You need 2 of servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- You need 2 of Eggs *cooked into thin omelet.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need of Roast Pork OR Ham.
- Prepare of Hot Mustard *Japanese Mustard recommended.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cold Water.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
Cold Ramen Noodle Salad step by step
- Toppings are better to be sliced or prepared into thin strips so that easy to eat with noodles. To make sauce, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Cook Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles as instructed. Basically cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until cooked ‘al dente’. Then drain, rinse in cold water, and drain well..
- Place the drained cold noodles in a deep plate or bowl, arrange toppings, pour the sauce over and enjoy with Hot Mustard if you like it..
- Other Topping Suggestions: Lettuce, Wakame, thinly sliced Carrot, cooked Seafood, Chicken, etc..