Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup.
You can cook Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup
- Prepare of Instan Ramen Noodles.
- Prepare of Instan Miso paste.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Leafover meat (roast pork).
- You need 1-2 cup of water for the broth.
Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup step by step
- Rinse 1 pack of obento ramen noodles with cold water, drain and set a side. Bring one or two cup water to the boil. Add slightly about 1-2 tablespoon of miso and dislove well. Add the noodles and cook for about one minute. Scoop the noodles in the ser.