Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛. Hey Guys, How to make the best Chicken curry is a question I often get asked. A spicy Chicken in gravy is a perfect solution for the 'special' cravings at. Buy us a cup of coffee.
Recipe: Yummy Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛. Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜. How to Prepare Yummy Chicken Jalfrezi 🍛. You can cook Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛
- Prepare 4 pieces of chicken tight (cut into bite size if prefer).
- It’s 3 of green chilli, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2-3 pods of cardamom.
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes (or the whole tin).
- Prepare 1 of big bag spinach.
- You need of Chapati.
- You need 2 cup of chapati flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Marinate spices for chicken.
- You need 1/2 of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
Chicken on the bone cooked till tender in a simple spicy punjabi style onion tomato style gravy. He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine the number one in the world and empowering women through power of cooking to become self sufficient. This chickpea spinach curry is healthy, vegan, and ready in under half an hour. Tender chickpeas and spinach in a spiced tomato onion gravy, why not?
Punjabi style spinach and chicken curry with homemade chapati🍛 instructions
- Marinate your chicken with the marinate spices, leave it over night or at least 1 hour..
- On the medium heat pan, add a little bit of vegetable cooking oil and then chicken, brown your meat for a few minutes until your chicken nicely cooked around the outside skin. Remove the chicken to different plate. Use the same pan, add 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil and add cardamom pods, coriander seeds, mustard seed, cumin seeds and stir well..
- Add onion in and keep stirring, then add turmeric, ground coriander, mustard seeds, grated garlic and ginger and stir them well. Then add your half cooked chicken back in. Add chopped tomato in along with 1/2 cup of water. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Seasoning with salt and add spinach in, mix well..
- To make chapati, add flour, water, sugar, salt and vegetable cooking oil in a mixing bowl. Mix it by hand until form to dough. Cling film it and leave it rest for 30 min..
- Take the chapati dough out (about golf ball size) the dip both side into plain flour and roll it out to thin circle..
- On dry medium heat pan, place your chapati on and let it cook for 1-2 min on one side then turn over. When both side cooked take it out and you can brush them with butter and garlic oil..
- Serve with your delicious chicken and spinach curry 🍛.
Tired of paying a fortune for takeaways, or just fancy something healthier? Try this tasty healthy chickpea spinach curry, with a tomato and onion. Learn how to make the best spinach curry with paneer by following this step by step photo recipe. Palak Paneer is a popular North Indian curry made of blanched spinach and soft paneer. This restaurant style spicy Punjabi palak paneer recipe prepares a yummy curry by cooking shallow fried.