Breakfast Waffles. Easy and Fun Waffle Breakfast Recipe. Want something special for breakfast on Saturday? Your kids will love these cinnamon roll waffles and you will too with fewer.
Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. I will never use another waffle recipe again! You can have Breakfast Waffles using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Waffles
- Prepare 6 of medium pre made waffles.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 ml of olive oil.
- You need 2 of onions sliced.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes thinly sliced.
- It’s 250 grams of streaky bacon.
- It’s 300 grams of corned meat, thickly sliced.
- You need 350 grams of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cheddar cheese grated.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
I put all the ingredients into a blender to mix and baked beautiful. From classic breakfast waffles and sweet Belgian waffles to crispy gluten-free waffles, holiday gingerbread waffles, savory fried chicken and waffles, and more, your search for the perfect waffle. Download Breakfast waffles stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This breakfast waffle recipe from Jamie Oliver shows you how to make waffles from scratch.
Breakfast Waffles instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Brown onions in olive oil.
- Fry bacon and then cut into pieces.
- Fry corned meat and cut into cubes.
- Mix mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Fry eggs till almost ready.
- Bake waffles for 5 minutes.
- Place a little bit of cheese on each waffle.
- Followed by onions and sliced tomato.
- Then place bacon and corned meat on.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese.
- Grill in oven for about 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Put 2 eggs on each waffle and top with a little cheese.
- Grill in oven for a 5 minutes or until light brown.
Just add your favourite toppings for a great weekend brunch. Waffles can be made in different shapes and sizes Waffles can be served any time of the day. Excellent for breakfast, brunch, or even as a light supper. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Second breakfast ft. turmeric and ginger coffee, pumpkin waffles, and my favourite hobbit's misadventures.