Chorizo In Pineapple And Tomato Sauce.
You can have Chorizo In Pineapple And Tomato Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo In Pineapple And Tomato Sauce
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 large of dice onion.
- You need 200 grams of chorizo sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato puree/ paste.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 15 small of mix yellow and red cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of sweet ripe pineapple.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need of SEASONING.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Chorizo In Pineapple And Tomato Sauce step by step
- With butter pan fried onion with chorizo till its lightly brown and soft about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and water with mix cherry tomato then add seasoning and pineapple , bring it to a simmer for another 5 to 8 minute then drizzle 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice and mix well.
- Tasty chorizo in sweet pineapple and tomato sauce Garnish with dried pasley.
- INSPIRED BY MY OWN TOMATO CHICKEN / KUXI MERAH https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358365-tomato-chicken-kuzi-merah.