Spaghetti and meatball curry. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, fry the meatballs on all sides until nicely coloured, being careful not to burn them.
Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) and remaining. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs is easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. You can have Spaghetti and meatball curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and meatball curry
- You need 1 packet of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 kg of mince meat.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 of Onions.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Dania.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dhana jeera(coriander and jeera).
- Prepare 1 tbs of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbs of curry powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of mushroom flavored soysauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
You can serve this Meatball pasta with some garlic bread. Spaghetti with Meatballs Recipe / Meatball Pasta Recipe. Meatballs in Spicy Curry rock with flavor and can be made with any protein. Try beef, lamb, chicken or turkey meatballs smothered in this amazing spicy Indian-inspired sauce!
Spaghetti and meatball curry step by step
- Boil your eggs keep aside.
- Boil your spaghetti in oil and salt drain set aside.
- Take a pan add oil/butter sautee 2chopped onions and 2cloves garlic for 2min then add soy sauce. Mix your spaghetti and it's ready.
- Now take your mince meat add some chopped Dania, currypowder, black pepper and salt mix well and make small balls.
- Add oil to your pan and add the mince meat balls.
- Cook for 3min or so remove set aside.
- In the same oil add onions cook till slightly brown add your tomatoes, Dhana jeera, Garam masala, tomato paste, chillies and crushed garlic. Cook till thick.
- Now add your mince meat balls and eggs. Add salt to taste..
- Simmer cook for 8min garnish with coriander.
Spaghetti and meatballs is a classic Italian combination that is pleasing to kids and adults alike. I made use of ground turkey in my version, feel free to use ground beef or ground pork if you prefer. I know the ingredients list looks a little long, but it really not I promise. Chicken meatballs are simmered in a homemade tomato sauce and served with spaghetti noodles. This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken tagine, biriyani and butter.