Baked doughnut. A simple baked doughnut recipe transformed into the type of your choice: cinnamon sugar, plain sugar, coconut, or more. Mention the concept of a baked doughnut to any self-professed doughnut connoisseur, chances are you'll take some heat. The idea that a baked doughnut can match up to its.
Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder. These donuts are lighter than regular donuts, baked not fried, and so easy to make. Homemade baked doughnuts are quick and easy to prepare when using baking mix in the batter. You can have Baked doughnut using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked doughnut
- It’s 1tsp of For yeast mixture : – Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of . For dough mixture : -.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 & 1/2 tsp of Melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 cup of For toppings : chocolate or white chocolate ganache.
- Prepare as needed of sugar vermicelli or silver balls or shredded almonds.
Dip doughnuts in butter and sugar for a sweet finish. Baked Cake Doughnuts Recipe & Video. My Mom liked to bake, but she didn't make doughnuts. The only doughnuts I remember eating as a child were store bought.
Baked doughnut instructions
- 1. Take small bowl and pour warm milk in it. Add yeast & sugar to it and allow it 5 minutes rest. 2. Now, take all purpose flour in a large mixer bowl. Add salt, sugar and butter in it. Mix it. Now add the yeast mixture and mix it well..
- 3. Beat the dough until everything combines well. Add remaining flour to make soft dough. 4. Knead the dough on lightly floured surface for 7-8 minutes until dough becomes smooth and elastic..
- 5. Shape the dough like a ball and place it in a greased bowl. Turning once to coat. Cover & let it rise until it doubles in size for about 1 hour. 6. After the dough seems to be doubled, take it out and punch it down. Roll the dough into a 12×6 inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- 7. Cut doughnut shape with a Floured doughnut cutter. Reroll the remaining dough as needed. 8. Let dough rest for few minutes. Place doughnut on greased baking sheet cover & let them rise until they get double in size for about 30 minutes..
- 9. Now, bake them for 12-15 minutes in preheated 200°C oven or until light brown. 10. Remove from baking sheet & cool slightly on wire rack. 11. For toppings, you can dip half top of doughnut in white or dark chocolate ganache or can use silver balls, sugar vermicelli or shredded almonds..
Baked doughnuts are a fantastic (and pretty easy) alternative. While you won't get the airy texture of a classic yeasted doughnut, baked cake doughnuts are nearly as delicious as their fried. Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration! Baked Pistachio Pudding Doughnuts If the image of these artful doughnuts doesn't have you heading to the kitchen right this second, imagine the combo of the salty pistachios with the sweet icing. Dip the hot doughnuts in the melted butter and then coat with the cinnamon-sugar mixture.