Tandoori chicken wings. Boldy spiced tandoori chicken wings are a game-night staple in our home. Served with cooling coriander-cumin spiced yogurt or tangy blue cheese dressing these wings are a crowd-pleaser. Chicken Wings Get a Tandoori Style Makeover.
We're also making a green chutney dip to. Marinating these wings in yogurt also makes the meat super tender and the tandoori masala gives I think using paneer as a sub for the chicken would also be delicious! Try these amazingly flavorful grilled Tandoori Chicken Wings when you fire up your grill next time. You can cook Tandoori chicken wings using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken wings
- It’s of For the tikka masala mix.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Clove.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s of For the chicken.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken wings (tips cut off).
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
Ever since I started this website I wanted to share a recipe for this smoked tandoori chicken wings. This tandoori chicken wing recipe is done easily in the oven. Place the wings in one layer on a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. Place chicken wings in a large bowl or into two large re-sealable bags.
Tandoori chicken wings instructions
- Mix all the spices above to make the tikka masala mix.
- To the chicken wings, add the tikka masala spice, the yoghurt, lemon juice & vegetable oil, mix well to combine.
- Leave the chicken to marinade for up to 2 hrs (if you can leave it overnight, then you allow more time for the flavours to be absorbed by the chicken).
- Arrange the chicken wings on an oven tray covered with parchment paper. Grill the wings for about 15 minutes, then flip and grill for another 15 minutes, until the top of the wings carries a charred-like colour.
- Serve as an appetiser..
Add oil, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, yogurt, lemon juice and tandoori masala in the bowl of a food processor. Pour over the chicken and massage the bag to coat all the wings. Arrange the wings on the grill grate. Chicken wings are the perfect Keto snack. They are great if you need something to munch on in the evening or even to share with friends at Tandoori chicken is red, mainly because of the food colour.