Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias.
You can have Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- You need of Salmon belly sliced.
- It’s of Kamias tops and bottoms cut and cut in half then boil then mash in a strainer in a bowl for juice.
- You need of Onions sliced.
- Prepare of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Okra tops and bottoms cut.
- You need of Finger chilies.
- It’s of Daikon radish peeled and sliced.
- Prepare of Sinigang mix.
- It’s of Eggplant sliced diagonally.
Shrimp and Salmon Belly Sinigang na Kamias instructions
- In pot bring water to a boil then boil Kamias in a few minutes.
- Then put in a strainer.
- And mash you want to mash until the juice comes out.
- Like this this is the juice of the Kamias then bring the water back to a boil then stir in the juice..
- Then add onions and tomatoes and finger chilies simmer cover then add rest of vegetables cover and simmer then add salmon belly then simmer until fish becomes pink.Then add shrimps cook until shrimps turn color.
- Turn off heat and serve.