Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 80 grams of leftover cheesecake filling (or cream cheese mixed with 1tbsp sugar – see my profile (vic20adamant) for a cashew or coconut cream cheese recipe).
- You need 50 grams of digestives or graham crackers, crushed into crumbs, again, you'll fing gf cookie recipes on my profile.
- Prepare 3 tsp of heaped of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of unsweetened cocoa (or just use a total of 4 heaped tsp powdered sugar.
Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Mix the cheesecake filling smooth, then mix in the biscuit crumbs.
- Put the powdered sugar in a seperate bowl, mixed with the cocoa if using.
- Using 2 teaspoons, mould the cheesecake/biscuit mixture into bitesized balls.
- Drop them into the powdered sugar and roll around to coat.
- These measurements made me 10 balls.
- I used leftover mango cheesecake filling but if you're making it specifically for making the balls you can obviously double/triple/quadruple and flavour with anything you like ie vanilla, strawberry, chocolate etc.
- They can be kept in the fridge for 5 days or frozen for 3 months. Let defrost 15 minutes before enjoying.